Thirsty Thursday: Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe
November 16, 2017
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces white creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 tablespoons of pumpkin puree (pie mix)
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg (for garnish)
- Powdered graham cracker (for the rim)
- Rim two martini glasses with crushed graham cracker. Put the pumpkin puree into a cocktail shaker with a couple of ice cubes and shake it 10-15 times to break it up.
- Now add more ice, plus the vanilla vodka, creme de cacao and cream, and shake very, very thoroughly to break up the puree.
- Strain into the martini glasses. Sprinkle the ground nutmeg on top for garnish.