These paleo breakfast burritos are the perfect way to start your day. Extremely versatile and satisfying, this healthy meal will keep you full until late noon. Low in calories and carbs, it’s a great choice for those who want to slim down. The best part is that they take just 15 minutes to make!
- ¼ coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, butter, or melted ghee
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ lbs grass fed ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tsp cilantro
- Spices (turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, paprika, chili flakes, etc.)
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil and place it over medium heat
- Sauté the peppers, onions, tomato, and chili flakes
- Add ground beef and spices to the skillet
- Once mixed, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk three eggs
- Add the remaining tortilla ingredients
- Pour the mixture in a pan and let cook.
- Transfer the crepes to a plate
- Fill them with the meat and vegetable stuffing
- Roll up the wraps like a burrito.