Recipe of the Week: Coconut Shrimp Po Boy with Key Lime Tartar Sauce
August 17, 2017
KEY LIME TARTAR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (like old bay)
- juice from 1 key lime
COCONUT SHRIMP PO BOYS
- 20 SeaPak Coconut Shrimp (2 regular or 1 family size box)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- Cook shrimp (4-5 per sandwich) according to package directions (I used my air fryer at 360F for 10 minutes). Butter the cut surfaces of the rolls and toast in toaster oven or on grill.
Assemble sandwiches, layering lettuce, tomato and shrimp on toasted bun. Top with Key Lime Tartar Sauce.
For Tartar Sauce: mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Use as a dipping sauce for fried seafood or sauce for sandwiches or grilled fish.