Busch Gardens Tampa has announced the rest of the Food & Wine Festival concerts for the month of March and April.
Here is the complete list:
- Saturday, March 7: Gavin DeGraw
- Sunday, March 8: Fifth Harmony
- Saturday, March 14: Kool & The Gang
- Sunday, March 15: Boys Like Girls
- Saturday, March 21: Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 22: Pentatonix
- Sunday, March 28: Steven Curtis Chapman
- Saturday, March 29: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 4: Collective Soul
- Sunday, April 5: Echosmith
- NEW! Saturday, April 11: KC and the Sunshine Band
- NEW! Sunday, April 12: Josh Turner
- NEW! Saturday, April 18: Austin Mahone
- NEW! Sunday, April 19: Daddy Yankee
- NEW! Saturday, April 25: Daughtry
- NEW! Sunday, April 26: Aloe Blacc
Headlining concerts begin at 6 p.m. and additional local bands and live DJs will perform when the Festival opens at noon each event day.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from March 7 through April 26 and is included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. For more information, visit buschgardens.com.