Thirsty Thursday: Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe
April 27, 2017
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened mango
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup silver tequila
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup grand marnier
- juices of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- garnish the rim with chili lime seasoning (optional)
- To a blender add, frozen mangos, ice cubes, tequila, orange juice, grand marnier, lime juice, and agave nectar. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- To coat the rim of the glass. Add chili lime seasoning to a plate. Take a lime wedge and go around the rim to cover with lime juice then gently dab the lime rimmed glass in the seasoning. Pour mango margarita in glass and garnish with a lime. Serve!