Tampa Bay Clean Cities will participate in a nationwide effort to showcase alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicle options at a National Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Day Odyssey event to be held at Gator Ford from 1pm to 4pm on Thursday, April 20, 2017.
National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day Odyssey, created by the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium, is a nationwide celebration conducted to educate the public about the importance of alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles and to promote their widespread adoption.
Fleet managers, automotive technicians, industry and government officials, and the public are invited to attend the Tampa Bay Alternative Fuel Vehicle Expo, which will include:
- Alternative fuel vehicle display, presentations, and giveaways
- Special keynote presentation from Florida Energy Office director Kelley Smith Burk
- Insights from industry and organization leaders in clean transportation
- Success stories from fleets using alternative fuels
- Introduction to the Downtowner, Tampa’s free electric shuttle service
- Opportunity to test drive an AFV
The event is free and open to the public. To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tampa-bay-alternative-fuel-vehicle-expo-tickets-32979119434
For more information about the Tampa Bay Clean Cities Odyssey event, contact Austin Marie Sipiora at 813.974.1885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.