Salty Dog Punch – this easy cocktail recipe is made with grapefruit juice, vodka, and soda with lime for garnish and a salted rim! It’s the perfect not-to-sweet spring or summer punch!
FOR ONE COCKTAIL:
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce lemon lime soda
- Lime slices, for garnish
- Morton Kosher Salt, for the rim of the glass
FOR A PITCHER:
- 6 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 4 cups lemon lime soda (or a combination lemon lime soda and club soda, or diet lemon lime soda)
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Morton Kosher Salt, to rim the glasses
- To make one cocktail: rub a slice of lime around the rim of your glass. Dip glass upside down on a plate of salt to salt the rim. Add ice to the glass, then add juice and vodka. Add a splash of soda to taste and a slice of lime for garnish.
- To make a pitcher: Mix juice, vodka, and soda in a pitcher. Add lime slices for garnish. Rub a slice of lime around the rim of each serving glass, then dip them upside down on a plate of salt to salt the rim. Serve drink over ice.