- 8 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Pinch of vanilla extract
- Optional: 3 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 cup of Lucky Charms marshmallows
- 1 cup of mini colored marshmallows
- 3 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup funfetti frosting
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Frost the top of your milkshake glasses with the funfetti frosting and stick the Lucky Charms marshmallows to it. Set aside.
- Add ice cream, milk, and vanilla to your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour your milkshake into the glasses, keeping a little room at the top.
- Top off your milkshake with whipped cream.
- Add additional Lucky Charms marshmallows, mini marshmallows, and sprinkles.
- Place a few mini marshmallows and your large marshmallows on a skewer and add as a final touch.