Sages throughout the ages mixed up tasty, magical elixirs for happiness and health. Now, the fresh fish experts at Bonefish Grill are taking “sage” to the next level, mixing a new handcrafted Pomegranate Sage Martini that drink-wise guests will be able to enjoy from February 7-May 1.
Served in a frozen martini glass, the light and refreshing Pomegranate Sage Martini, combines vodka, fresh sage simple syrup, POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice, Cointreau, fresh squeezed lemon juice and Agostura Bitters. Pomegranate juice contains the antioxidants essential for health – especially skin. Topping the cocktail off with a fresh sage leaf adds a uniquely delicious twist to the mix.
- Your favorite vodka 1.5 oz
- Fresh Sage Simple Syrup 1 oz
- POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice 1 oz
- Cointreau OR similar orange/flavored liqueur .25 oz
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice 1 oz
- Angostura Bitters 2 dashes
- Pasteurized Egg Whites .50 oz (optional)
Method to Mixing:
- Pack a pint glass or a martini shaker with ice.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin and shake until icy cold.
- Strain into a frozen martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh sage leaf for garnish.