Recipe of the Week: Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
February 2, 2017
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 20 grape tomatoes (I used about half a package)
- 1 TB salad vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 4 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 10 oz penne, cooked
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for topping
- ) In a large saucepan, saute garlic in hot oil. Add whole tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste and saute for 10 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften.
- ) Add salad vinegar, let reduce for a few minutes, then add in the chicken broth and chicken cubes. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- ) Add in cooked pasta and toss to coat. Top with shaved Parmesan. Serve warm.